Information Collection and Use
In order to provide and optimize our services to you, we collect unique pieces of information for different purposes.
When purchasing or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you may include and not limited to:
- Individual’s full name
- Billing/Shipping address
- Mobile or home telephone number
- Electronic mailing (E-mail) address
- Payment information (includes credit card numbers, bank account details). We refer to this as “Order Information”.
- Cookies and Usage Data
Cookies and Usage Data
When you visit the Site, we automatically gather certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, when you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, the websites or search terms that lead you to the Site, and how you interact with it. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are stored on your device or computer and sometimes contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions transpiring on the Site and gather data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts for collecting and tracking information to optimize and analyze our service.
Use of Data
Petzvogue uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To monitor, provide, and maintain the usage of the service
- To cater customer care and support
- To send you notifications about changes to our products and services
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can optimize the service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To monitor our orders for potential risks or fraud (in particular your IP address) and
- To improve and optimize our Site in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information, marketing, or advertising campaigns
Disclosure of Data
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site—you can learn more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to protect and defend the rights or property of Petzvogue, personal safety of users of the service or the public, to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or otherwise protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is valuable to us, but take note that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we commit to using commercially viable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute protection.
When you place an order through the Site, we will keep your Order Information for our records until either you ask us to delete this information.
We may update this Policy from time to time to ensure that it is consistent with our future innovations or business goals and/or any amendments to the legislative or regulatory requirements.
We will publish all our Policy updates on our website, www.petzvogue.com.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make feedback, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.